IDC Endurance 501 of Assen
The IDC organization has been organizing an Endurance race for several years, the 501 km from Assen, at the TT Circuit Assen. In 2021, this spectacular event will take place on Saturday, July 10th, 2021.
The maximum number of teams that can participate in the 501 km is 56 teams. Partly due to the spectacular Le Mans start, the IDC Endurance provides an afternoon full of excitement and sensation and not only on the track but also behind the pit boxes through multiple activities.
On the paddock there are bouncy castles, mini-go-kart track, lemonade cow, etc. for the little visitors, and there is also a musical surprise during the intermission.
And just like with all other IDC races, entry to this IDC Endurance is free and there is a free paddock.
Information about the 501km of Assen
- 1e qualification: 25 minutes*
- 2e qualification: 60 minutes*
- 3e qualification: 30 minutes*
- Every team rider must take part in qualifications
- Fastest laptimes qualifications determine starting place for the Le Mans start. Each team is provided with just one transponder
- Registration fee per team is € 875,00
* changes reserved
Click on the next link for the promotion video of the 501 Assen 2018:
Promovideo 501 km van Assen 2018